- We are a not for profit website that provides helpful donations to people in need.
- Services that are offered by sellers on helpdonate.org are called "Donations".
- Help Donate donations are at varied prices.
- Only registered users can buy and sell on HelpDonate. Registration is free.
- You are not allowed to offer or accept payment using any method other than placing a donation through helpdonate.org. Donations should be ordered using the 'Donate' button.
- Donators can view descriptions of people who need help donations.
We want to keep the process of donations simple and our website helps in the process. We charge a fixed10% commission fee for each donation purchased to keep helpdonate online for hosting and advertising expenses.
- For withdrawing funds the listing person or family must have a valid and verified Paypal account. Please, make sure your Paypal account has the option to receive money before withdrawing funds from HelpDonate.org.
- You can associate your HelpDonate.org account with only one Paypal account. This association is permanent by nature and cannot be edited thereafter.
- You can withdraw funds from helpdonate only after a period of five (5) days, the mandatory clearance period. Your account balance must also be at least $5 to withdraw.
- Paypal charges a small fee on each withdrawal and that will be automatically deducted by them each time from the sellers withdrawl amounts.
- These withdrawals are permanent and cannot be cancelled. Once the process has been put into action, we can not help you reverse the process.